The College Financial Assistance Program is in place to help fund Edmonton Seminar Registrations for people who, despite their best efforts, cannot cover the cost of Seminars
We provide financial help during times of difficulty with the aim that each applicant will be able to fund their own seminars. The program is in response to your desire to attend Seminars.
The College works closely with The Gift of Wealth Foundation processing applications and making Seminar funding decisions. Making decisions about when and how much financial assistance to give is complex. We rely on the accuracy of the information you share with us to make these decisions.
The program has three categories. Chose the category that fits your situation and fill in the matching application form.
1. Fill in the application form that best describes your situation by choosing one below.
2. If your application is approved, we will send you a link to the Seminar Registration form with any applicable discount code(s).
You must complete both step 1 and 2 in order to attend the seminar.
You will need to get your forms in by the deadlines, otherwise we may not be able to process your application. Deadlines change for each Seminar, and are posted at the top of each application form.
Which Category to Apply Under?
These are the requirements if you are applying in this category:
- Each applicant is required to fund at least 50% of their Seminar.
- Applicants will be encouraged to increase the percentage that they pay with each subsequent application.
NOTE: If you are a mature student (over 30 years of age), please apply under this category.
This category applies to those with low or restricted income who are coming to an Edmonton seminar as a visitor. International Applicants are required to fund at least 50% of the Seminar fee.
Young Adult Student Program (age 19 to 30 inclusive)
This program is offered to young adults who are full time students.
- The seminar rate is either $10 or $15 per meeting, depending on the age of the student (regular rate is $38 per meeting).
- If the application is approved the applicant will be provided a pass that is valid for 12 months. The pass can be used to register for any seminars in that year.
Long Term Disability
If this is your situation and you have not applied for a scholarship in the past, please email Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may be invited to a meeting to discuss their situation and options. If the application is approved the applicant will be provided a pass that is valid for 12 months. The pass can be used to register for any seminars in that year.
Please note, we do not accept applications for financial assistance for David Thompson Resort Camping Trip or International Events